Krishna

Krishna

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Trust in the Supreme Lord


Surrendering everything to the Lord, I wrote this poem..

After those sunny days,
in winter's quilt I always play..
But after sometime I got so bored and
tried to color a dirty hay..

Amazed by the fact,
that I could also make things better,
by my creation everyone'll flatter..
But when they saw,
to them it didn't matter, 
and then I realized my hopeswere just meant to shatter..

Still I smiled in that pain,
cuz even in the scorching heat,
I knew it would rain..

I looked at them hopefully n they said it's hard
cuz you are not more than a retard..

Then I prayed the GOD,
cuz I believed with happiness HE'll prod..

I tried again but amidst I realized,
it wasn't the world but my hopes were disguised..

They were not about making them happy,
but the Supreme Lord with whom I felt peppy!

And then I found the perfect way,
when in a temple I saw a garland was made,
by my hay..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment